minature Beer Sign in steel, with adhesive backed plastic magnet on back & fixing holes.
Noakes & Co Ltd, Black Eagle Brewery, Bermondsey, London were founded (reputedly) in 1697. Brewing ceased at the Bermondsey brewery in 1921 when it was transferred to Noakes' newly acquired Cannings Royal Brewery in Windsor. Acquired by Courage in 1930 and brewing ceased.
Original design registered 1904; artist was A Nicholls.