This month's cover highlights 'Pastry Beers' - ie beers with culinary adjuncts which produce a flavour of baked goods (seems logical!). Here are the methods and supporting recipes.
* Brewing with chocolate ...
* Style Profile: Belgian Blond Ale. History, Recipes, Flavour Profile, Ingredients and an example.
* Fruit Cider - using fruit additions to apple cider.
* How to Organize a Homebrew Competition.
* Homebrew Debates - Vigorous Boiling or Steady Boiling, Mash Temperature - precise or approx, Secondary Fermentation etc.
* Pivo Grodziskie - a revived Polish beer style - a light-bodied ale using smoked wheat malt. Guidelines and a recipe.
* Recording Your Brew Day - the benefits of documenting your brewing process stages and the parameters to record.
* Balancing your draught system .. what pressure should be used to carbonate my finished beer?
* Brewing Table Beer - the problems of brewing low abv beers (with taste).
* Rib Cage Wort Chiller - saves time and water on brew day.