* Cover picture is of the Star & Garter in Linlithgow one of the more interesting pubs (with micro-brewery) in DHs 3rd tour of pubs and beers in Aberdeen and further south.
* Belgrade is Duncan Mackays city assessed for beer and bars ....yes -a serious beer destination to visit.
* Nearer is North Wales where Steve Hobman has returned to see the Great Orme
Brewery and their beers.
* Further south Howard Gladwin checks old and new visited pubs in Ilfracombe and Barnstaple.
*Returning north to Manchester where DH investigates the recent spread of new breweries (8) in the Piccadilly Arches just south of the station plus 2 more further in Red Bank north of Victoria station.
* And ....Book Review of Beer School - A Crash Course in Craft Beer.
Plus our Newsline and Newsline Extra featuring some new breweries and their people, kit and beers.
*** Brewery Update : 6 pages listing the new breweries since CAMRAs 2017 GBG release including > 60 breweries reported since our last issue.