'Craze for Haze' is this month's cover, relating the contentious views of hazy American IPAs.
- OTHER Featured Articles-
- How to Blend Hops - in Uncomplicated Combinations the ways that various hops can be combined into homebrew recipes.
- Choosing a Fermenter
Looking at the pros and cons of various fermenters for homebrewers such as glass, plastic, Stainless steel and wooden barrels.
- Pre-Prohibition Porter is this months Style Profile - an interesting discussion plus recipes.
- Lautering - separating wort from grain
- All about Brett - the family of Brettanomyces yeasts which run through many Belgian and other beers.
- Cider for Beer Lovers...ading Hops, Spices etc for off-beat Ciders.
PLUS regular topics and questions about homebrewing and plenty of recipes.