A new pub and café magazine about pubs and their beers, well supported by attractive photos - particularly pub interiors and their people.
The articles and their impressive photos manage to convey their particular pub culture and their idiosyncrasies.
In this issue:
- introduction to the Doghouse magazine
- Ludlow Brewery in the Railway Shed
- Leominster, the Grape Vaults
- Ludlow pub tour
- London Pub Crawl & Camden (for music)
- other visitations - Tenbury Wells, Yarpole, Orleton, Aymestrey, Leintwardine,
- Cafes - Ludlow, Church Stretton, A49.
A very attractive pub (& café) magazine covering interesting subjects with impressive photos.