Postcard of advert for biere bock Superieure Everest, from the Br. Noxen at Limoges. Shows a young lady in 1950s style dress admiring a glass of Everest beer.
Brewery originally founded as Br. Limoges in 1765, and went to Br. des Benedictins in 1955. Ceased brewing in 1970, then became a bottling site for Union des Brasseries until finally closed in 1970. Hotel des Postes de Limoges is now on the former brewery site.