How to Order
Ordering from us is easy, and there are several ways in which to Order :
- 1. From the website Once you have found the book(s) you want just click on "Add to Shopping Basket", this takes you to the shopping basket page where you can review your purchases/change quantities and delete items. To proceed with your purchase click on Shopping Basket. You can then register as a new user. We can deliver to a different address than the billing address if you wish. If you have bought from us before, you will be asked for your username and password. Then you will be able to review you order and details again before confirming you order.
- Your credit/debit card will not be charged until your goods are despatched. Note that your card transaction is done off-line so any necessary changes agreed with you can readily be made.
- Please ensure that you enter the correct credit card data as, unlike on-line transactions this data is not verified until your card is processed off line by Beer-Inn Print when any errors in the card data received will prevent acceptance of your card and inevitably cause delays. Note that once you have entered your card data at the Order Confirmation stage it is not possible to go back and check what figures you have entered.
- If you want to know more about the item you are considering buying then e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com (or phone as below) and we'll do our best to answer your queries.
- If you prefer to pay by UK £ cheque rather than use your credit card on the internet then you can make your selection in the normal way then print off your order form and send it through the post with your cheque (payable to Beer-Inn Print please) to the address below.
- 2. By phone/ Fax Telephone us on ++ 44 (1)422 844 437 and we will be happy to help you find exactly what you want. Or fax us on the same number.
- 3. By post Post your orders to:
- Beer-Inn Print,
- Long High Top,
- Hebden Bridge,
- West Yorkshire,
- HX7 7PF.
- 4. Visit us at any of the Beer Festivals mentioned in our News and Events section