Museum of Brewing:
The Museum of Brewing shown on the cover of this Imbiber refers to the article on the Southwick Brewhouse describing its history and the brewery.
North Wales Pubs:
This month s cover illustrates the maagnificent tiled facade of the Craven Arms in Birmingham - one of the many pubs (and beers tasted) visited by our regular Imbiber!
Further south to Devon, Howar...
This month s cover of The Reform Inn in Barnstaple is featured in Howard Gladwin s article on pubs in Devon, in particular pubs in Roborough and Barnstaple.
Back to the London metropolis Richard Pl...
This month's cover is of the Black Horse pub in Torrington, Devon which is described in Howard Gladwin's exploration of some of the Devon pubs and beer in the small towns of Great Torrington and Tiver...
Palmers Brewery in Bridport.
Brewing up in North Wales.
Pub in the Peak
Walking and Drinking in Devon.
Capital Drinking - in Berlin.
New Breweries Newsline & Extra.
This issue has 4 beer and pub articles:
1) Nottingham (our cover highlights one of the pubs our correspondent visited).
2) Leicester where Richard Plumb has an entertaining pub tour there.
Cover photo is of the Portobello Inn, an old pub in Bideford, Devon - an interesting 'find' in Howard Gladwins exploration in Devon.
Further north, in North Wales David Hughes finds a reasonable num...
* Breaking into Devon...Howard Gladwin checks some of the pubs in Barnstaple, his new home. (see this Issue's cover of Town Arms Hotel in nearby South Molton).
* Birmingham Post: Richard Plumb find...
Cover picture shows the Beerhouse, a new micropub in Market Harborough (see 'Micropub-1' article).
* Micro-pubs .... in 2 versions
* Stockholm - cask ale in a keg climate
* Farewell to Franconia
* North Yorkshire sampling- Scarborough, Whitby, Beverley and Harrogate.
* Gems from the Scottish capital
* Franconia and a bit of Czech
* Our oldest brewery and more - Richard Plumb samples t...